Colombia-MICE is part of the Pelecanus Travel Group. We are located in Bogota, Colombia. We are specialized in corporate travel and all services around Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, and Exhibitions.
International flights in Colombia
Colombia now has a large number of direct international connections and more are being added all the time.
Flight connections Central America and the Caribbean Europe
- Aruba – Avianca
- Cancún – Avianca, Wingo, Viva Air, Latam
- Ciudad de Guatemala – Avianca
- Ciudad de México – Avianca, AeroMexico, Latam, Wingo
- Ciudad de Panamá – Avianca, Copa Airlines
- La Habana – Avianca, Wingo
- Punta Cana – Avianca
- San José – Avianca
- San Juan – Avianca
- San Salvador – Avianca
- Santo Domingo – Avianca
Flight connections Europa
- Amsterdam – KLM
- Barcelona – Avianca, Latam
- Istanbul – Turkish Airlines
- Frankfurt – Avianca, Lufthansa
- London – Avianca
- Madrid – Avianca, AirEurope, Iberia, Latam
- München – Avianca
- Paris – AirFrance
Flight connections North America
- Atlanta – Delta
- Dallas – American Airlines
- Fort Lauderdale – Avianca, Spirit, JetBlue, United Airlines
- Houston – United Airlines
- Los Angeles – Avianca, United Airlines
- Miami – Avianca, United Airlines, Latam, Spirit, JetBlue,
- Montreal – Air Canada
- New York – Avianca, Delta, United Airlines
- Newark – United Airlines
- Orlando – Avianca, Spirit, United Airlines
- Toronto – Avianca, Air Canada
- Washington DC – Avianca, United Airlines
Flight connections South America
- Asunción – Avianca
- Buenos Aires – Avianca, Aerolíneas Argentinas
- Caracas – Wingo, Avior Airlines
- Guayaquil – Avianca, Wingo
- La Paz – Avianca
- Lima – Avianca, Viva Air, Latam
- Montevideo – Avianca
- Quito – Avianca, Latam
- Río de Janeiro – Avianca, Azul
- Sao Paulo – Avianca, Latam, Azul
- Santa Cruz de la Sierra – Avianca
- Santiago de Chile – JetSMART, Avianca
National flights Colombia
In this section, you will find a list of the different destinations you can fly to in Colombia.
- Aguachica – Avianca, Viva Air, Satena
- Apartadó – EasyFly, Satena
- Araracuara – Satena
- Arauca – EasyFly, Satena
- Armenia – Avianca, EasyFly, Latam, Viva Air
- Bahía Solano – Satena, Easyfly
- Barrancabermeja – Avianca
- Barranquilla – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air, Wingo, EasyFly, GCA Airlines
- Bogotá – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air, Satena, EasyFly, Wingo
- Bucaramanga – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air, EasyFly
- Buenaventura – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air
- Cali – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air, Wingo, GCA Airlines
- Cartagena – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air, Wingo, EasyFly, GCA Airlines
- Corozal – Avianca, Satena, EasyFly
- Cúcuta – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air, EasyFly
- Florencia – Avianca
- Guapi – Avianca, Satena, EasyFly
- Ibagué – Avianca, EasyFly
- Inírida – Satena
- Ipiales – Avianca, Satena
- La Chorrera – Satena
- La Macarena – Satena, EasyFly
- La Pedrera – Satena
- Leticia – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air
- Manizales – EasyFly, Avianca
- Medellín – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air, Wingo, EasyFly
- Mitú – Satena
- Montería – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air
- Neiva – EasyFly, Avianca, Latam
- Nuquí – Satena
- Pasto – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air
- Pereira – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air, EasyFly
- Pitalito – Satena
- Popayán – Avianca
- Providencia – Satena
- Puerto Asís – EasyFly, Satena
- Puerto Carreño – Satena
- Puerto Leguízamo – Satena
- Quibdó – EasyFly, Satena
- Riohacha – Viva Air, Avianca
- San Andrés – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air, Wingo
- San José del Guaviare – Satena
- San Vicente del Cagúan – Satena
- Santa Marta – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air, Wingo
- Saravena – Satena
- Tame – Satena
- Tarapacá – Satena
- Timbiquí – Avianca, Latam, Viva Air
- Tumaco – Satena, EasyFly
- Valledupar – Avianca, Latam, EasyFly
- Villagarzón – Satena
- Villavicencio – Avianca
- Yopal – Avianca, EasyFly
Airlines in Colombia
There are currently 22 airlines operating in Colombia. Below is a list of general information about the most popular airlines, with a focus on the cheapest and those with business class.
Avianca is the main Colombian airline and one of the most important in Latin America. Avianca Holdings and its subsidiaries fly to 111 destinations in 28 countries. In South America 74 destinations are connected to the rest of the continent by direct or connecting flights. In North America, Avianca flies to 13 destinations, in Central America, it flies to 13 destinations, in the Caribbean it flies to 7 destinations, in Europe Avianca flies to 4 destinations from Colombia.
Avianca offers its passengers the opportunity to fly in Business Class, which offers more comfort with reclining seats, more space and electrical connections. In addition, if you choose this service, you will have priority when boarding and disembarking, as well as when handing over documents and luggage at dedicated counters.
On the other hand, it also offers an economical option, in which the user can choose between different alternatives for entertainment, luggage, seat type and catering that best suit his budget.
It is the national airline of Colombia. Domestic flights operate from Bogota’s Puente Aereo Terminal, Medellin’s Olaya Herrera Airport, Cali’s Alfonso Bonilla Aragon International Airport and Bucaramanga’s Palonegro International Airport.
It is also the Colombian airline that serves most of the destinations in the country.
International Airlines in Colombia
Air Canada is the largest Canadian airline and flies to 207 destinations worldwide. Air Canada is based in Montreal, Quebec.
It is the flagship among French airlines and offers connections between 345 cities in 85 countries.
American Airlines is an American airline based in Fort Worth, Texas. It serves domestic and international routes in North America, the Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe, Asia and Oceania.
Copa Airlines is the international airline of Panama with its main hub at Tocumen International Airport in Panama City. It flies to 84 destinations in 33 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean.
Delta Air Lines is the leading US airline, which is also the sixth oldest airline by date of incorporation and the oldest airline in the United States. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, the airline connects a network of 325 destinations in 52 countries.
Iberia is Spain’s leading airline and belongs to the IAG group together with British Airways. Its main hub is Madrid Barajas International Airport. Iberia flies to 108 destinations in 42 countries.
Is a Chilean multinational airline formed by the merger of South American airlines LAN, TAM and their subsidiaries. Destinations include countries in North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Asia, the Middle East and Oceania. A total of 136 destinations in 24 countries are served.
LATAM Airlines Colombia is the second-largest airline in Colombia, serving 23 destinations nationwide.
The company offers a premium business option, the main features of which are priority check-in, priority boarding and disembarking, access to the LATAM VIP lounges, privacy throughout the flight, a wide choice of meals, enhanced entertainment systems and seats that revolve around 180° can be converted into a full-fledged bed.
A major US airline serving international, regional and domestic destinations, with a presence in the US, Europe, Canada and South America.
Colombian low cost airlines
It should be noted that a low-cost airline offers a cheaper fare, but charges extra for many of the services. Printing out the flight tickets as well as excess baggage or not adhering to the dimensions leads to additional costs.
Easyfly is a low-cost airline that operates regional flights in Colombia. Currently, the airline has 5 hubs: Terminal Puente Aereo in Bogota, Olaya Herrera Airport in Medellin, Palonegro International Airport in Bucaramanga, Los Garzones Airport in Monteria and Alfonso Bonilla Aragon International Airport in Cali. It regularly serves 20 destinations on 24 routes.
It is a low-cost commercial airline in Colombia. Your hub is located at José María Córdoba Airport.
Zu den Strecken gehören El Dorado in Bogotá, Ernesto Cortissoz in Barranquilla, Palonegro in Bucaramanga, Rafael Núñez in Cartagena, Camilo Daza in Cúcuta, José María Córdova in Medellín, Los Garzones in Montería, Matecaña in Pereira, Almirante Padilla in Riohacha, Gustavo Rojas Pinilla in San Andrés and Simón Bolívar in Santa Marta.
Außerdem gibt es internationale Verbindungen nach Lima, Cancun , Orlando und Miami.
A Colombian low-cost airline formed from Viva Air and operating only in Colombia. Its main base is José María Córdoba Airport and it offers a total of 7 destinations and 9 routes.
Wingo is a Colombian low-fare airline owned by Copa Airlines and Copa Airlines Colombia.
It has 20 destinations, 11 countries and 33 routes, mainly in Latin America and domestic.
International low cost airlines in Colombia
It is an American low-cost airline owned by JetBlue Airways Corporation. The main base is at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York and it serves 104 destinations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, the Caribbean and Central America.
Spirit Airlines is an American low-cost airline that offers scheduled flights in the United States. It currently flies to 77 destinations in Central America, the Caribbean, South America and the United States.